Friday, February 5, 2016

Little Things

The Little Things posts are links to a few things I am loving lately. A good day revolves around good and happy moments and  sometimes delighting in little things that make your heart smile. I hope these links bring a little joy to your day, too. 


A glad heart is excellent medicine.
Proverbs 17:22


A widower speaks of his experience with love and it's beautiful. 

I've been enjoying tall glasses of lemon water lately, and apparently there are way more benefits than it just tasting yummy. 

I don't wear a ton of jewelry, but I am swooning over the simple designs from Natalie Borton. Especially this necklace

February is grapefruit month, and I found the perfect recipe to try!

My list of things I want to knit/crochet grows daily and this simple little shrug just got added. I'm thinking a light gray version using some super soft Woolfolk yarn. 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!