Friday, April 8, 2016

Little Things

The Little Things posts are links to a few things I am loving lately. A good day revolves around good and happy moments, gratefulness, and  sometimes delighting in little things that make your heart smile. I hope these links bring a little joy to your day, too. 

A glad heart is excellent medicine.
Proverbs 17:22

My latest obsession is Turkish pillows. I have a few on my wishlist for the living room.

This southern tea company grows and forages their own tea ingredients. I think I'll be trying this set out for making yummy iced afternoon tea to enjoy on the porch!

Purl Soho just released a new yarn, and I am swooning over the wool, alpaca, and linen blend and all the pretty colors it comes in! Definitely going to be purchasing some skeins to make a nice lightweight summer top.

A few healthy warm weather recipes I can't wait to try. 

I love this little mantra so much. 

I'm loving the new summer basics from Hackwith Design and this photo they posted on Instagram with their white denim maxi dress styled soo beautifully. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!