Friday, April 22, 2016

Little Things

The Little Things posts are links to a few things I am loving lately. A good day revolves around good and happy moments, gratefulness, and  sometimes delighting in little things that make your heart smile. I hope these links bring a little joy to your day, too. 

A glad heart is excellent medicine.
Proverbs 17:22

This album was released recently and I've listened to the whole thing once a day for the past few weeks. SO good!

Jersey Ice Cream Company is an interior design company that creates the most beautiful inspiring homey places I've ever seen. If I ever win the lottery, these guys will be remodeling my entire home. They work pure magic I tell you!

A few gentle reminders to better yourself and be more kind. 

I have been reading this book that my MIL gave me in the mornings with my breakfast, and it has made such a difference in how I start my day. Beautiful stories about mercy, loving, and serving. 

My birthday is this weekend, and I am tempted to make this cake for myself. I adore Marte Forsberg's taste in food, style, and pretty much everything. 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!