Friday, January 29, 2016

Little Things


The Little Things posts are links to a few things I am loving lately. A good day revolves around good and happy moments, and  delighting in little things that make your heart smile. I hope these links bring a little joy to your day, too. 


A glad heart is excellent medicine.
Proverbs 17:22

This Citrus Wreath from Food 52 has been my favorite decoration in my home since last summer. I wish it lasted forever.

I made this flourless chocolate cake for Trent's birthday this week. I was skeptical at first, but I don't think I will ever make chocolate cake with flour again. DELICIOUS. 

Floret Flowers just released a line of specialty flower seeds and bulbs, and I ordered this pack of seeds. Can't wait to hopefully start them this weekend.  

Winter has my face feeling super dry lately, so I decided to give coconut oil a try as a facial moisturizer. You guys, my skin is so soft and healthy! Check out this article for more beauty uses. 

I just downloaded my first Deeply Rooted Magazine onto my iPad and am about halfway through. It is such a wonderful and inspiring Christian magazine, and I hope you check it out. Articles with real substance and lovely photos that leave you feeling enriched and inspired. 


Happy Weekend!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!