Monday, April 4, 2016

A Cosy Cotton Tunic

I've filled my bird feeders and planted vegetables. I've pounced around with the dogs until the sun faded. I've sat on the porch, iced coffee in hand soaking in the glorious longer days. I LOVE these longer days and having more sunshine after work to spend outside. It's my favorite time of year. Luckily for me, I am a southern gal, which means I don't have to ever endure too much winter. I know some frown upon Louisiana's lack of seasons, but I am partial to the sunshine and sticky heat of the south. With the warmer days upon us, I think I finished this Rebekka Jumper just in the nick of time using the most soft and chunky cotton you could imagine! It is so airy and cosy, and I have a feeling I will be living in this piece for awhile.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!