Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Grateful Heart

                                  
Some days, weeks, months are tiresome and hard. No matter what stage of life you are in, I am finding that there will be good days and bad days and just ok days. I am lucky enough to have someone to come home to at the end of that good/bad/ok day and tell him about it, share my thoughts and hopes and dreams with, and just be me with. I am a pretty weird person. I do random quirky things that would drive many people up the wall, including my husband, but he puts up with it because he likes and loves me. He is my best friend and my family, and I cannot wait to grow our family together and see all the other days God has planned for us. I struck gold when I married this man, and I am forever grateful that he is a part of me.

Image (via)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!